Heather, started taking pictures at the age of 14, self taught by photographing copious rolls of clouds with her dad's old Pentax lol not to their liking, however it was helpful learning quickly how to expose for both highlight and shadow!
After studying at Art Center College of Design, in Pasadena, under some very influential instructors including Ken Merfeld, Jeff Sedlik and Paul Jasmin, then graduated top of the remaining class of 8(Phix Aug '08).
Then off to Neeeew Yoooork *singing* Love love love NY will fly any day of the week there! Left briefly to Amsterdam, NL, to be a part of the epic Foam fotographieMuseum_Amsterdam's extension magazine, returning a year later to NY, she currently resides in Sydney, NSW + primarily Los Angeles, CA.
Client names: NY Fashion Week, Brooklyn Fashion Week, Amsterdam Fashion Week, Peoples Revolution, Foam Magazine, United Nations,+++ your story and lets collaborate!
• Displayed images in the UN Headquarters, in Paris for the 60th Anniversary of the Declaration of Human Rights.
• Continued display of the Human rights posters at Skirball Design Center in Los Angeles as a part of the traveling exhibition (fall ’09-spring ’10) and the Pasadena Public Library.
• Awarded images into the Art Center Archive (Fall 07, Spring 08, Summer 08)
• Displayed in the Art Center College of Design Gallery (Fall 07, Spring 08, Summer 08)
• Awarded a Scholarship for Merit upon acceptance into Art Center College of Design (‘06-‘08)